VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Laboratory Compliance Co-ordinator
Catalent is looking for a Laboratory Compliance Coordinator to join their team
The Laboratory Compliance Coordinator is accountable for ensuring the accuracy of raw material, finished product and stability testing by auditing all laboratory workbook calculations and values. They are responsible for collecting finished product samples, logging all samples into the laboratories and coordinating all samples and documentation. The incumbent will also be responsible for raw material label preparation, general administration of the laboratories and maintaining a GMP level in the laboratories that comply with regulations.
Strathroy, Ontario is one of two sites located in Canada offering soft gel development and manufacturing capabilities for the Pharmaceutical and Consumer Health industries. We have a broad range of integrated formulation, manufacturing, analytical and packaging services to offer full service turnkey solutions. The location of this position is dependent on the qualified candidate’s location as our two sites are concomitant.
If you share a passion for patient care in the growing world of pharmaceutical manufacturing and would like to be part of a global drug development and delivery leader, then this might be for you!
- The Laboratory Compliance Coordinator will report to the Laboratory Compliance Manager
- Auditing of analytical workbooks. Handle all laboratory documentation
- Review analytical data and coordinate investigations into out of trend conditions. Record data as required by GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Ensure accuracy of all final results transposed on each raw material analysis, request for analysis or certificate of analysis form from the workbook calculations
- Review each calculation and value for accuracy and notifies the laboratory analyst of any errors or omissions, such that they may make the necessary corrections
- Ensure that excellent documentations, controls and capabilities are in place to maintain data integrity.
- Identify laboratory data integrity risks and support the proposed improvement plans.
- Collect and organize finished product and stability samples. Create test paperwork and log samples into laboratories
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Chemistry or related field required
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an analytical laboratory
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical and/or GMP facility
- Comprehensive BenefitPackage (Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance)
- Group Retirement Savings – Registered Pension Plan (RPP) with employer contributions
- Paid Time Off Programs incl. vacation, banked time & personal time
- Employee Reward & Recognition programs
- Opportunities for professional and personal development & growth incl. tuition reimbursement
Interested applicants, please click here to apply online
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees, visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and on-boarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage.About Employer
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.