Do you need to hire new employees or train your current staff?
We can help!
Work In Middlesex provides access to free online tools to assist in your recruitment. If you have not created an employer profile, please go ahead and sign up to access many useful tools and resources to help with both your recruiting and training needs. These services are available to any Middlesex county- based business, not-for- profit, or charity organization. We invite you to continue reading, or contact us, to understand the many ways in which we can help, at no cost to your business.
HAVE AN ACCOUNT? LOGIN BELOW:
DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT? REGISTER FOR FREE!
Get started by clicking on the REGISTER button below to access our job boards and post your job and/or volunteer opportunities.
HOW CAN COMMUNITY EMPLOYMENT CHOICES HELP?
In addition to our online services, you can also connect with our Business Advisor who will personally assist you with accessing our other programs and services and can support your recruitment and training strategies. Please see below for a brief overview of way in which we can provide support.
Assistance with recruiting and hiring
- Post with us and increase visibility – your posting will be circulated to a wide audience in order to optimize visibility
- Access to pre-screened candidates
- Assistance with creating a job ad – don’t have one made? Don’t know where to start? Let us do the work and create it for you
- Need guidance on where to post and how to make the job ad more appealing? We can help
- We can provide space for interviews
- We can coordinate and provide space for job fairs
- We can pre-screen candidates for you
- Human Resource support – we also have workshops on Human Resource issues
- Access to relevant and current Local Labour Market Information
- Assistance with assessing training needs and developing training plans
Hiring and training incentives
- Access to training incentives for new hires and grants to support training incumbent employees
- Support for third party training to increase the skill set of your workforce
Contact Community Employment Choices directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 519-245- 4500.