VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
309A Electrician - Construction and Maintenance
Clark Haasen Electric is looking for a successful Journeyman to join our team that is well organized has demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills. Is a motivated team player and can work independently. At CHE we pride ourselves for being able to maintain a family-oriented atmosphere amidst all the growth we are undergoing. You will find our team passionate about performing quality work and ensuring our clients are supported. If you have a growth mindset and are customer service driven, you are probably a great fit for our team.Education RequirementPost Secondary Diploma Experience Requirement
- Proven experience as an electrician
- Experience in residential, industrial, and commercial electrical systems
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures as outlined in OHSA
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Possess a valid G driver licence
- Valid Journeyman COQ and in good standing with the OCOT
- Flexible to work evening, weekends and travel if needed
- Must pass a Vulnerable Sector Screening and Criminal Record Check
- Experience with Industrial Electrical Controls Systems
- Knowledge of PLC Programming
If you meet the stated requirements, we would like to hear from you, please submit resume, cover letter with expected salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 31st, 2020.
Thank you for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.