VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
The cook is responsible for all aspects of food production service and sanitation as assigned by the Director of Food Services.Education RequirementNot Applicable Experience Requirement
As stated in the Ontario Regulation 249/10 made under the Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007: Subsection 76 and 78
- Has a chef training certificate or culinary management diploma
- Has a certificate of qualifications as a Cook issued by the director of Apprenticeship under the Apprenticeship and Certification Act, 1998, or after Part III of the Ontario College of Trades and Apprenticeship Act, 2009 comes into force by the Registrar of the college under that Act
- Must have current Food Handler Certification Course
- Demonstrate ability to read and write English and to follow written and oral instruction precisely.
- At least 3 year experience in quality cooking and food preparation in an institution.
- How many years of cooking experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Food Service Worker?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Safe Food Handling?
To Apply - Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org