VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Garden Assistant (Seasonal Role April to December)
Outdoor Decor by Lisa, located in Komoka, specializes in container gardening and gardening maintenance services. We are looking for enthusiastic team members who is passionate about creating beautiful container gardens as well as maintaining existing flower beds and landscapes.
Interested? Please see below for further details.
- Assist with container garden services including creating new container gardens and maintaining existing
- Maintain existing gardens including pruning, dead-heading, mulching, trimming and weeding
- Operate gas powered trimmers and blowers
- Remove larger debris in spring and fall
- Communicate with clients to clarify needs and provide pleasant customer service
- 2 Full Time positions
- Must have transportation to head office in Komoka and a valid driver's license
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions with some strenuous physical requirements
- Must be able to perform some heavy lifting (especially in the spring and fall and when mulching)
- Must have good communication and customer services skills
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Grade 12 education is an asset
- Experience in landscaping or horticulture would be preferred but not necessary; must be willing to get your hands dirty
If interested please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Reviewing the website in advance is highly recommended: http://www.outdoordecorbylisa.comEducation RequirementSecondary School Diploma How to Apply