VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Dining Room Server
We hire individuals who are enthusiastic about working with seniors. At Seasons, our team members make a difference in our residents’ lives through meaningful connections and creating ‘Wow Moments’ that matter. We support, encourage and celebrate these efforts because they have a positive impact on residents and team members alike. Simply put, it feels great to make a positive difference in the life of a senior.
We’re looking for a Resident & Guest Attendant to work as a Dining Server. Working at the direction of Dining Services Manager, the Dining Server is responsible for serving meals and servicing catering events while ensuring an exceptional dining experience to residents and guests.
• We offer complete training to right fit candidates.
• Group discounts on home & auto insurance
• Corporate discounts for Goodlife Fitness memberships
Qualifications or Skills Required:
• Must be able to read and communicate effectively
• Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
• Demonstrated empathy and understanding of the needs of seniors
• Effective interpersonal relationship and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to organize work and work under strict time constraints
• Must have a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness
• Must be able to operate related equipment
• Must be able to respond to emergency situations
• Must have/obtain valid Food Safety Certificate
- Must be able to read and communicate effectively
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrated empathy and understanding of the needs of seniors
- Effective interpersonal relationship and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to organize work and work under strict time constraints
- Must have a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness
- Must be able to operate related equipment
- Must be able to respond to emergency situations
- Must have/obtain valid Food Safety Certificate
Seasons Strathroy Retirement Community
3230 Napperton Drive, Strathroy ON
About Strathroy Seasons
Strathroy’s location offers the best of both worlds: situated on more than twelve acres, surrounded by peaceful farmland and gardens, Seasons is just a short drive to the local hospital, shopping, restaurants and town amenities.
Why Should You Apply?
• Competitive wages
• Employee rewards & referral programs
• Growth and advancement opportunities
• Opportunities for on-the-job training
In addition, the successful candidate will be required to project the appropriate image and focus on customer services in their dealings with residents, families and guests.
Successful completion of secondary school or equivalent as well as previous experience in providing food services in the hospitality industry is preferred.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. As a condition of employment, a Criminal Record Search which may include a vulnerable sector screen, will be required.
Seasons Retirement Communities (“Seasons“) is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. In accordance with Season’s Accessibility Policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Season’s hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.