VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Seasonal Food Processing Labourers
Bonduelle is a recognized processor and distributor of quality frozen vegetable products to the world market.
At this time we are seeking energetic individuals to fill 50 Seasonal Food Processing Labour positions (approx. June 15 to December 15) in our Processing Department at our Strathroy plant.
- Clean and sanitize work areas
- Monitor waste bins and totes of finished product
- Removing foreign material from product
- Examine vegetables for quality
Ideal candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Ability to work in a physically strenuous work environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Show attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Available to work shift work (days, nights) including weekends.
- Shifts are 11.5 hours and up to 57.5 hours per week
- Past experience is not required
- No minimum education required
- Must have reliable means of transportation
Pay range: $15.45 to $15.90 (Overtime is paid after 44 hours)How to Apply
If you are a team player interested in joining the Bonduelle team, please submit your resume in confidence by mail to Friday February 11, 2022 to:
Mail to: Attn: HR Department- Seasonal Food Processing Labour Bonduelle Strathroy 225 Lothian Ave Strathroy, ON N7G 4J1 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org