VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Finishing Operator
Catalent is looking for a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Finishing Operator to join their team. 7 positions are available.
Reporting to the Department Supervisor this position is accountable for becoming trained in a reasonable time frame in all aspects of the Finishing Department including but not limited to sorting, polishing, printing, packaging, and reprocessing of capsules.
- Communicates with operator from previous shift – during shift change, regarding necessary facts and current events related to the daily operations
- Checks capsule hardness and pulls stacks into the Finishing Area.
- Identify capsules for defects during visual examinations as per accordance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Place sorted capsules into deeps for future processing
- Polish capsules as required
- Participates in Reprocessing of capsules as required.
- Complete all documentation required as per Master Batch Production Records
- Perform and complete Cleaning Logs for Area and equipment
- Cleans, maintains and operates all equipment for both Integrated Lines, including but not limited to: roller grader, twin separator, printers, symetix, bagger, and sealer.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Additional education would be considered an asset
- Preferred 2 years of experience in a cGMP or other regulated work facility
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
Interested applicants, please click here to apply online
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees, visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and on-boarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage.About Employer
Why You Should Join Catalent
- Comprehensive Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance);
- Group Retirement Savings – Registered Pension Plan (RPP) with employer contributions
- Paid Time Off Programs incl. vacation, banked time & personal time
- Employee Reward & Recognition programs
- Opportunities for professional and personal development & growth incl. tuition reimbursements
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.