VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers in Middlesex County to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check with a vulnerable sector check
- Provide 2 professional and 2 personal references
- Possess a valid driver’s license. Driver’s abstract is required.
- Possess a vehicle with valid auto insurance.
*Candidates MUST be willing to travel within a 40 km radius of home*
*Evenings & weekends may be required*
We have a variety of shifts as we are available 24/7 for our clients. Please visit our website to learn more about us and to apply online.About Employer
5006390 Ontario Ltd dba Home Instead Senior Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.