VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Customer Service Team Member
AWCP in Mt.Brydges is Hiring a Customer Service Team Member to join their team!
You will be:
- Serving and getting to know our customers in order to provide them with the knowledge and the necessities to keep their pet happy and healthy.
- Interacting with a variety of pets
- Providing proper basic training, bathing, and socialization to the dogs in our Puppy Playcare and Senior Care Programs.
- Opening & Closing the store and/or the PPSC Centre.
- Mopping/General Cleaning
- Extensively Disinfecting
- Stocking shelves and keeping supplies and inventory rotated and filled.
- Receiving orders
- Checking expiry dates
- Posting to social media
- Interacting with customers through email, text, phone, and social media platforms
- You will be trained to use Social Media such as Twitter, SnapChat, TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook
- Fulfilling Customer orders and answering customer questions made in-person, online, on the phone, and through email
- Interact in a respectful way on behalf of Angel Wellness Centre for Pets Ltd.
Hours: will vary, but remain within 9am and 8pm depending on hours and availabilityEducation RequirementNot Applicable Experience Requirement
As a Team Member YOU:
- Care about people and pets and want to provide great customer service that will lead to increased animal wellness knowledge in our community
- Provide quality support to your teammates
- Are dependable and being on time is important to you
- You will be trained to use Social Media such as Twitter, SnapChat, TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook, and are willing to post and interact in a respectful way on behalf of Angel Wellness Centre for Pets Ltd.
- Are interested in continuing to learn and evolve within the pet wellness industry which includes animal health, wellness, training, bathing, and alternative healing practices
Wage: $14.25 per hour depending on experience; training; and willingness to learn and grow within the company.How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit a Cover Letter & Resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you think you are the best candidate