VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Landscape Maintenance Technician
Tansey Property Maintenance is hiring a Landscape Maintenance Technician to join their team.
As a Landscape Maintenance Technician, you:
- Primarily work on lawn care, cutting grass, weeding, maintenance, clean up etc..
- Work to exceed owner and customer expectations
- Have a keen eye and sharp attention to detail
- Communicate effectively with your peers, customers and owner
- Work well under pressure, work in a fast-paced environment, work to tight deadlines and perform repetitive tasks.
- Be open minded and respectful of others:
- Able to follow directions as given.
- Ability to lift 50 Ibs plus consistently.
- Use hand tools and small equipment effectively.
- Available to work a varied schedule (including some Saturdays) in sometimes adverse weather conditions (hot, cold and wet climates).
- Able to work in a physically demanding job that may require you to stoop, stand, crouch, kneel and bend for 10 hours or more a day.
We will Provide Quality Training in a great work environment.Education RequirementNot Applicable Experience Requirement
- Have a Great work ethic,
- Work to get the job done quickly and precisely
- Clean driver abstract and own transportation as not on a bus route
Wage: between $17.00 – $22.00 per hour depending on experience and qualifications.How to Apply
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org