VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Advertising Sales Executive
105.7 myFM is Strathroy-Caradoc's only 100% local radio station. We are expanding our hugely successful, award winning team, and the search is now on for an Advertising Sales Executive.
This role is all about presenting local business owners and managers creative advertising solutions designed to increase awareness of their business, and, in-turn, increase their sales and profits.
If you are highly motivated, a dynamic character, and passionate about customer service --- we want to hear from you!
Being part of the team at 105.7 myFM is incredibly rewarding! You'll enjoy a competitive pay structure that allows you to grow your earnings, additional benefits, and having fun is compulsory!
- Working closely with our clients to optimize their advertising budget
- Qualifying your clients to fully understand their business and their advertising requirements
- Prepare and execute dynamic presentations and creative pitches that suit the client’s needs
- Sourcing and securing new business by utilizing your networking skills
- Managing an existing portfolio of clients who currently advertise on at least one of our platforms
- Adhere to strict sales procedures set down by management. Prepare and submit weekly follow-through update reports
- Understand, adapt, and contribute to the evolution of our sales reporting procedures
Our ideal candidate:
- Is detail-oriented with impeccable customer service skills
- Has an unrivaled time-management ability
- Can successfully navigate a sales process, using it to maximize results
- Brings strategic thinking, with a true vision for revenue growth
- Has experience in Sales - 1 year (preferred)
Additional requirements that you should have:
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Ready to be held accountable for your own work product
- A valid Ontario Driver's License
Salary: $32,000.00-$42,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Becoming a part of the myFM team is much more than just doing the day-to-day business. It means being a fully involved member of our community. We need people who are not afraid to attend events or, get involved and be part of the solutions that help our community grow and prosper.
If you believe you have what it takes to be part of one of the most energetic, client focused teams in the area then prove it, tell us why and apply today!
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to:
David McAllan, General Manager, by email to email@example.com
105.7 myFM is part of My Broadcasting Corporation (MBC), an equal opportunity employer. MBC is committed to ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation during the application process, please contact us to let us know.