VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Part-Time Customer Service Representative posted by email@example.com
Fulline Farm & Garden Equipment Ltd. has been John Deere dealer for over 32 years. We offer a complete line up of agricultural, recreational and consumer equipment, including John Deere, JCB construction, Polaris, Arctic Cat, and Stihl. We value the opportunity to create a long-term relationship with our customers by providing the best customer service possible.
We are currently seeking a Part-time Customer Service Representative for our main reception desk. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing support for in-bound customer calls, text messages, & emails for products and services offered through the dealership.
Location: 21911 Simpson Road, Glencoe, Ontario
- Receives visitors and telephone calls ensuring these individuals are directed to the proper personnel within the dealership. Distributes messages to appropriate personnel on a timely basis
- Provide effective solutions to customer needs in a timely manner via telephone, e-mail and other communication methods
- Processes customer transactions including purchases for toys and merchandise, payments on accounts, payments for service work completed
- Serve as an internal resource for dealership employees to assist in providing customers with timely and accurate information
- Take responsibility to ensure customer interactions always result in an effective and timely solution
- Provides administrative support to the accounting, sales, parts, and service departments as requested
- Completes daily administrative tasks, such as daily post, document filing, maintaining the copier & providing assistance to others, etc.
- Participate in ongoing training to continually develop administrative knowledge & skills
- Complete all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Maintain a clean work area and perform work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work tasks
- Outstanding customer service, excellent communication skills, and ability to problem-solve
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends (Saturday)
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to use the dealer business system and other programs specific to the position
- Agricultural, construction or recreational industry knowledge is an asset
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org