VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Residential Care Worker
Strathroy Residence is hiring a Residential Care Worker
We are looking for eager, dependable, energetic, and reliable people to join our team immediately!
- Support congregate housing for adults with mental illness (Group Home)
- Need to be available for the residents if they need some help or someone to talk to when they can’t sleep. It’s been a hard year for them with this pandemic.
- Cleaning. We want our residents to live in as safe an environment as we can provide in this pandemic, so regular disinfecting high touch areas is crucial. If you are familiar with persons with mental illness that’s all the better. It’s so difficult to find people who can understand the struggle, especially in a pandemic.
- Availability for Nights, Weekends and some Holidays required
- 20-44 hours per week
- Reliable transportation required – no public transit available
- Must be 18 years of age an older
- Must attain or have a Vulnerable Persons Screening
- Require little supervision
- Have a great sense of humor and enjoy helping people
- Are required to wear masks
- Must have your Temperature taken 2 times per day
- Must have First Aid/CPR
- Safe Food Handling or equivalent, Ontario Health & Safety Awareness
Wage: $14.25 per hourHow to Apply
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to email@example.comAbout Employer
- Provides great PAID training
- Take this pandemic seriously
- Care about our clients and our staff
- Installed plexiglass in areas where social distancing and mask use cannot occur