VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
McLeod Water Wells Ltd., is hiring a Shop Labourer to join their team!
- Will maintain a clean and organized shop
- Inventory Management
- Mechanically inclined with a proven ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Will perform general maintenance of equipment and heavy trucks (examples: oil changes, greasing, etc.)
- Will perform basic repairs of equipment and heavy trucks
- Have a positive attitude with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize & coordinate priorities in an expedient manner
- Are Safety conscious; work well independently and in a team environment
- Have the ability to operate Skid steer
- DZ/AZ Drivers licence is recommended, but not a requirement (current CVOR Abstract from Service Ontario is suggested to provide upon application)
- Must have valid G license with clean record (current 3 year Drivers record from Service Ontario must be submitted upon application)
- Starting wage $18.00 + per hour, depends on experience and qualifications. Full -time hours, year-round work. Start immediately.
- McLeod Water Wells will provide full benefits package once 3-month probation is complete
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com