VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Production Associate - Regrade
Bonduelle in Strathroy is hiring Production associates in their Regrade Department.
We have immediate short term employment opportunities available to provide essential food supplies to retailers and institutions.
- Quality check on frozen vegetable products
- Timely supply of frozen vegetable product to production line
- Labelling of cases with the correct information
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized work area
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Good hand/eye coordination and attention to detail
- Able to work in a physically strenuous work environment
- Able to work at elevated levels
- 16 or older
- Able to work in a cold work environment
- Available to work 12 hour NIGHT shifts
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team and promote a positive work environment
Length of Contract: Jan 25 to Feb 26, 2021 with the possibility of an extension
Hours of Work: 7pm -7am, Monday through ThursdaySalary Details
Wage: $17.15 per hour, with overtime being calculated after 44 hours per week, paid weeklyHow to Apply
Interested applicants, please submit your resume in confidence by Monday, January 18, 2021 to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include CONTRACT REGRADE in the subject line.
Opportunities may be available for individuals who wish to continue to grow with us on a permanent basis.
Although all job applications are taken into consideration, only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Bonduelle is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible, and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all represented groups in order to build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and depend on.