VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Registered Nurse (Part-Time)
Are you a Registered Nurse that wants to be part of a community providing residential and community services that enhance the lives and potential of each person we engage?
Craigwiel Gardens is a faith-based organization providing both Long-Term Care and Community Support Services to meet the needs of the seniors of North Middlesex and area. We are located in the municipality of North Middlesex in the beautiful Community of Ailsa Craig.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable to the Director of Care for the quality of resident care and for the management of the nursing units and the management of all health care and services required to meet the needs of the Home’s residents in accordance with the Standards of Practice of the College of Nurses of Ontario and the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care.
- Responsible for medication administration,
- narcotic control,
- application of treatments and dressings,
- transcription of Physician orders,
- reordering of medications, and other skills.
- Current certification of competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Certification in Gerontology and current membership with G.N.A. and R.N.A.O. is desirable
- Minimum one year experience in geriatric, rehabilitation or long term care as Charge Nurse
- Demonstrates an understanding of current trends and concepts relative to professional nursing
- Current Vulnerable Sector Check
- Valid First Aid/CPR Certificate
- Proficiency in both oral and written English
- A keen interest in working with the elderly
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.