VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
PSW Education Program
ParaMed Home Health Care is excited to announce our partnership with Conestoga College for paid Personal Support Worker training!
Are you a compassionate and energetic individual seeking a rewarding career in the home health care industry? More than ever, Personal Support Workers are in high demand, including within the realm of community healthcare. This unique opportunity provides uncertified candidates with free education, hands on training, and guaranteed full-time employment with ParaMed!
Programs are running in February 2021, apply today by sending an updated resume.
Why Join our Team?
- Conestoga College PSW Education paid by ParaMed
- Guaranteed full-time position with ParaMed as a PSW following course completion
- Attractive scheduling and working hours
- Career path within the growing healthcare sector
- Mentorship from experienced healthcare providers and instructors
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent, or 19 years+ with mature student status
- Grade 12 compulsory English, C or U or equivalent
- Previous post-secondary program OR experience in health care in the last two years (confirmation will be required)
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Access to a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a Criminal Background and Vulnerable Sector Screening
- A passion for making a difference in your community
The training is a blend of in-class and from home. The in-class portion of this program will be either in the London office or the Stratford campus for Conestoga. The program is 20 weeks long, and candidates will receive a PSW certificate upon completion.How to Apply
Apply today to take the next step in launching your healthcare career! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org