VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Sprucedale is hiring for Dining Support Team Staff!
Do you love providing support to the elderly population? Do you love making a difference in peoples lives? Sprucedale Care Centre is seeking caring compassionate people who would be interested in joining our dining support team. We are presently accepting applications for Dining Staff This is an excellent position for students or someone who is only looking for a couple of hours per day.
The Dining Staff provides supports to residents and staff during the breakfast and dinner hours.
- Assisting diners with eating (after appropriate training is provided)
- Clearing dining room tables
- Wiping dining room tables
- Washing plexiglass dividers on tables
- Refilling of jams and juice for the assigned area
- Other duties as assigned
Part-time hours: 8:00 am-10:30 am & 5:45 pm-7:30 pm
Monday to Friday
- Ability to work alone and as a team member and take direction from the Director of Nutritional Services
- Genuine disposition to provide care for the elderly
Salary: $14.30-$15.00 per hour depending on work/life experienceHow to Apply
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout Employer
All Long-Term care facilities require staff to be screened on the way in and on the way out from their shift. COVID Test every two weeks which is done at the facility. As well you are required to wear a mask for the entire time you work unless on break. All break rooms are set up for social distancing.