VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Facilities Maintenance - 4 Month Contract
Craigwood Children, Youth and Family Services is a fully accredited not-for-profit children’s mental health centre providing a variety of innovative youth serving programs with locations in London and Ailsa Craig.
We are currently hiring for a Facilities Maintenance Worker for a Full-Time 4 Month Contract (some flexibility in hours to accommodate program need) until March 31, 2021.
- Performing general building and property maintenance in our residential homes and office buildings at our locations in Ailsa Craig.
- Secondary School diploma.
- Two years’ experience in a directly related position.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the maintenance areas of: electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, drywalling and painting.
- Flexibility and interest in acquiring new skills
- Understanding and comfort in dealing with challenging youth.
If successful, you must provide:
- A valid Ontario “G” class driver’s license and have your own reliable transportation and insurability.
- A Current Driver’s abstract.
- Current Police Records Check & Vulnerable Position Screening.
- Health Assessment.
- Standard First Aid/CPR Certificate.
We provide a competitive salary and benefit package.How to Apply
Qualified applicants are invited to apply for the following 4 month contract position (to March 31, 2021) in our Facilities/Maintenance Department.
To apply, please submit your application to:
Craigwood Children, Youth & Family Services
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (519) 432-8964
Craigwood Youth Services is dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process please contact our Human Resources department at email@example.com
London is a designated area in Ontario under the French Language Services Act; bilingual candidates are encouraged to consider this opportunity
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.