VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Shipping and Material Handling
We are currently accepting resumes for Full Time Loader/Unloader – Material Handling. Working out of the main office located in Delaware Ontario, 10-minute drive West of London. We are looking for individuals who are eager to be a part of our team, and provide quality work and exceptional attention to detail for our customers.
- Move, load and unload material by hand or using a variety of material handling equipment in our warehouse
- Work with a team of 3 – 4 other employees to unload deliveries, as well as load our own trucks
- Pick and pack overhead door parts within the warehouse
- Learn how to assemble and cut springs and apply end/bottom cap to overhead doors
The ideal employee will be able to work in a team and individual setting, have experience with hand tools and have the ability to lift 40 kg.
- Previous warehouse experience would be considered an asset
- Physically fit, able to lift 40 lbs
- Willingness to learn and apply skills
- Good hand-eye coordination, math skills, attention to detail
- Own CSA approved safety boots & reliable transportation
- Day Shift: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday-Friday
- Overtime available, as required in busier months
- Salary: $16.75-$17.00 per hour
If you feel you are qualified and would like to explore a career in the Overhead Door Industry, please send your resume and cover letter to fax 519-652-9396. Visit our website to learn more about our services.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
All Employee must ware mask while working in teams, and wash/sanitizer hands frequently. Mask and sanitizer are provided to all staff.
Stewart Overhead Door has been in continuous operation for over 56 years. We have built a reputation for the quality of the parts we supply, for the skill of our installers and for the exceptional customer service that is at the core of our business philosophy.
At Stewart Overhead Doors:
- Work with an awesome and skilled warehouse team
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience
- Complete training of the Overhead Door Industry (In-house)
- Ongoing, Full-time hours in a Full-time Position (long-term career)
- Progressive increase based on knowledge and performance
- Opportunity for advancement
- Benefit Program & Uniforms supplied
- Company events – Golf Tournament, BBQ, Free Coffee, Festive Party in January
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing/share options