VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Public Works - Equipment Operation (Seasonal)
- Operate dump truck with snow plow/sander equipment
- Winter maintenance – snow clearing, ice blading, winging back snow on Municipal roads and clearing municipal parking lots, trucking away excess snow, blending of salt and sand, documentation of usage of sand
- Equipment maintenance – light maintenance – oil changes, greasing, etc.
- Work in a healthy and safe manner and follow all safety guidelines and municipal health and safety policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. Complete Job Description can be viewed on our website www.northmiddlesex.on.caEducation RequirementSecondary School Diploma Experience Requirement
• Familiarity with construction, equipment and materials
• Maintain a valid DZ Ontario’s driver’s license
• Experience using snow removal equipment (plow & wing)
• Able to work independently or on a team working on multiple, complex and diverse projectsSalary Details
- 40 Hours/Week – hours may vary outside normal operating hours including nights and weekends as required. On call will also be a requirement.
- Term: November 30, 2020 – March 26, 2021
Applications are to be submitted by September 29, 2020 @ 12:00 p.m. to:
Municipality of North Middlesex-Equipment Operator (Seasonal)
Attn: Donna VanHooydonk
229 Parkhill Main Street
Parkhill, ON N0M 2K0
Office hours 8:30 – 4:30 (Monday – Friday)
OR e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Municipality of North Middlesex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodations will be provided upon request in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will only be used for the purposes of the candidate selection.