VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers in the Dorchester, Aylmer, Tillsonburg, Ingersoll and Woodstock areas to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship, errands and social inclusion
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors professionally
- Ability to communicate with clients with respect and in a congenial manner
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay.Education RequirementNot Applicable Experience Requirement
All successful candidates are required to:
- Complete a criminal background check and motor vehicle record check
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- *Previous experience is preferred but not essential – skills training is provided as required by Home Instead Senior Care*
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com.About Employer
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.