VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Plastic Welder & Fabricator
Advanced Drainage Systems Canada (‘ADS’) is a leading manufacturer of plastic drainage pipe and water management systems. As the second largest recycler of plastic in North America we are not only a leader in water management but a leader in sustainable practices as well. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth along with competitive compensation & benefits. If you are looking for a career with an industry leader that also offers a family feel, ADS is the place for you!
WHY JOIN ADS?
- Be a part of a well-established, growing business in Canada and Globally
- We are a company that cares about you
- Join a culture dedicated to a safe environment
- Build a career that provides growth opportunities & advancement
The Plastic Welder and Fabricator at our facilities play a key role in our production and quality success. We are looking for an individual who can operate with efficiently while maintaining an obsessive focus on safety and continuous improvement.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Work safely and follow all safety policies and procedures
- Extrusion Welding and Hot Plate Welding of various sizes of plastic products
- Read and accurately interpret engineering drawings to produce to specifications
- Utilize various power and hand tools to transfer raw materials to finished products
- Practice continuous improvement and 6S, including facility housekeeping
- Tracking and maintaining quantity of units produced from the production
- Ensure quality by conducting final visual inspections and labeling all finished goods
- Accurately and timely completion of shift production and reporting paperwork
- Achieve expectations to meet standard production efficiencies and KPI’s
This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently, while maintaining a strong team-oriented environment
- Ability to identify quality concerns in finished goods
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, ability to maintain efficiency and pace
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to accurately read tape measure (metric & imperial) and for with fractional numbers
- Strong communication; reading and writing in English
- Basic Computer knowledge and understanding
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous Manufacturing experience
- Welding experience
- Extrusion or plastics knowledge an asset
- Forklift certification
ADS CANADA offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits program including: Medical, Dental, Vision & Travel Coverage Work Boot Allowance
Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance Retirement Plans (RRSP & DPSP)
Short and Long-Term Disability Programs Tuition & Educational Reimbursement Certification Programs
TO APPLY – Please email resume and cover letters to Michele Sands, email@example.comAbout Employer
ADS Canada is committed to employment equity, welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
If you have a disability that requires accommodation to assist you with any aspect of the hiring process, please contact ADS Canada, Human Resource Department. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
Advanced Drainage Systems Canada
100 Gerald Parkway