VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
As an established industry leader in plant based products, we are excited to offer the opportunity to an outgoing, resourceful and energetic individual with demonstrated leadership skills to PARTNER with us as a Purchasing/Stockroom Coordinator and grow for success!
As Purchasing/Stockroom Coordinator we empower you to drive operational efficiency and performance, ensuring our continuous operation of our facility with timely, supporting total preventative maintenance and cost effective replenishment of supplies. Leading by example you would promote performance, teamwork, commitment, continuous improvement, contributing to and promoting a positive team.
In return we offer you to the opportunity to participate in employee engagement initiatives, such as our Employee Wellness Program, Physical Activity Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement Program, a comprehensive benefit plan with access to our EAP program, in addition to competitive pay and bonus structure. In this role, you will report to the Maintenance and Purchasing Manager.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Receive, store and issue parts, materials, equipment and supplies
- Support continuous, efficient operations by placing, tracking and expediting purchase orders and coordinate timely follow-up, supporting total preventative maintenance
- Oversee supply inventories and stock rooms maintaining a safe, organized work area
- Maintain purchase orders, inventory management system (EAM), invoices and accurate records
- Develop purchasing and price negotiating strategies to maintain budget requirements
- Liaise with suppliers, vendors and team to ensure required supplies are available
- Assess, refine , develop and define best practices as they relate to supply replenishment.
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline coupled with three years of direct purchasing experience;
- Solid understanding of inventory management system
- Advanced computer skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of parts, tools, equipment, supplies used in the facility
- Critical thinking skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Flexible in hours to support the needs of our business
- Experience in 5S and lean initiatives is an asset
- Ability to develop best practices that improve plant efficiencies and effectiveness
- Positive attitude, responsive, action and results-orientated
Please submit your resume by Friday, July 10, 2020 in confidence to:
Please include Purchasing/Stockroom Coordinator in the subject line
Although all job applications are taken into consideration, only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Bonduelle is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible, and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all represented groups in order to build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and depend on.