VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Full Time Quality Manager
Are you a Quality Manager that wants to be part of a community providing residential and community services that enhance the lives and potential of each person we engage?
Craigwiel Gardens is a faith-based organization providing both Long-Term Care and Community Support Services to meet the needs of the seniors of North Middlesex and area. We are located in the municipality of North Middlesex in the beautiful Community of Ailsa Craig.
Reporting to the Director of Care, the Quality Manager provides support for the home’s quality and restorative nursing program. The Quality Manager performs and coordinates resident assessments including MDS-RAI and provides support to the nursing team to ensure resident assessment in accordance with established standards, policies, procedures and guidelines of the Long Term Care Homes Act and its related Regulations and the College of Nurses of Ontario. Oversees falls prevention, restraint reduction, skin management program, and ensures individualized Restorative Care Plan for each resident.Education RequirementPost Secondary Diploma Experience Requirement
- Registered Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse, in good standing with the College of Nurses
- Demonstrated forward-thinking ability with comprehensive knowledge of nursing and health care practices and techniques
- One to Three years working as a Registered Staff Member in Long Term Care, preferably in geriatrics
- Proficiency and experience with RAI-MDS 2.0
- Demonstrated knowledge of Point Click Care, KPI, HQO,CIHI data submission and reports
- Knowledge and skills in basic restorative nursing principles and practices
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate emergency changes and issues (will be required to be on-call with RN complement)
- Current (within 6 months) Vulnerable Sector Check
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please submit your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.