VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Registered Practical Nurse
Are you a Registered Practical Nurse that wants to be part of a community providing residential and community services that enhance the lives and potential of each person we engage?
Craigwiel Gardens is a faith-based organization providing both Long-Term Care and Community Support Services to meet the needs of the seniors of North Middlesex and area. We are located in the municipality of North Middlesex in the beautiful Community of Ailsa Craig.
Under the direction and supervision of Registered Nursing staff, the Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) shall promote the philosophy and practices of resident centeredness and humanizing in all residents' encounters and decisions. Responsible for medication administration, narcotic control, application of treatments and dressings, transcription of Physician orders, reordering of medications, and other skills.Education RequirementPost Secondary Diploma Experience Requirement
Qualifications and Skills:
- Current certification of competenence from the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Current membership with R.P.N.A.O. is desirable
- Minimum one year experience in geriatric, rehabilitation or long term care as an RPN
- Current Vulnerable Sector Check
- Valid First Aid/CPR Certificate
- Proficiency in both oral and written English
- A keen interest in working with the elderly
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please submit your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.