VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Business Development Manager
Wolfe Heavy Equipment Strathroy is currently seeking a motivated, hardworking Full-time Business Development Manager to join our team. Help us to build the Wolfe dealer network from the ground up! This unique opportunity will provide the right candidate the chance to grow and thrive within our company. We want you to become a key member of the Wolfe Pack!
In the role of Business Development Manager you will be expected to:
- Strategically identify and solicit new local and international dealers
- Manage new and existing dealers to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and retain business
- Assist in predicting dealers' future needs and devise strategies and action plans to meet those needs
- Build and manage a sales team as required
- Cold-call within a defined market or geographic area to ensure continual opportunities for business growth
- Manage all aspects of promotion and marketing strategies
- Attend industry functions and provide feedback and information on emerging trends in order to develop new services, products and distribution channels
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Manage and build the Wolfe brand
- Stay current with the company's latest product and service offerings
- Submit weekly progress reports, ensuring accuracy of data
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred candidates would have the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of five (5) years of sales experience in a related industry (heavy equipment, construction)
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business, marketing, economics, or a related field
- Proven understanding of the industry and area of service (heavy equipment)
- Experience working with dealers and dealer excellent programs, including searching and setting up new dealers
- Previous experience in a leadership role
- Ability to create realistic schedules and meet deadlines under stress and interruptions
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
- High level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability
- Valid driver's licence and passport (international travel will be required).
We offer competitive salary & benefit packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
If you would like the opportunity to be part of our growing team and are looking for a fast-paced, exciting career - send us your resume to email@example.com . We look forward to building a future with you!