VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Industrial Millwright posted by Cooper Standard
- Responsible for the repairing and upgrading of tube bending equipment, special equipment (including fabrications), and plant facilities in a safe, efficient and environmentally sound manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily job activities to the objectives outlined in the CSA and Glencoe Plant ISO-14001/IATF-16949 Mission Statements/Quality Policies
- Installing or dismantling, moving, and aligning machinery and plant equipment.
- Working from master layouts, body drafts and complicated blueprints.
- Using hand tools and precision measuring equipment.
- Fabricating structures and equipment from prints.
- Ability to weld, brazing and cutting with proficiency.
- Contour changes and repairs to benders.
- Instruct skilled trades apprentice and/or production support personnel such as electricians of engineers.
- Maintain compressors and all other plant equipment.
- Working with plant engineers on new equipment.
- Robotics – demonstrate the ability to work with robotics / robots.
- Lockout trained
- Other duties as may be assigned by management within the scope of the classification.
Required Education and or Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Certified ticketed millwright trades (industrial)
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Fall arrest and aerial lift training certificate is required.
- Ability to use a forklift an asset.
- Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to prioritize / organize work and work load.
- Ability to use safely all shop equipment (proficiently)
- Ability to interface with electronic devices (HMI).
$32.20 per hourHow to Apply
Accommodations are available for people with disabilities during all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation please indicate this on your cover letter and/or resume.
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.comAbout Employer
Cooper Standard, headquartered in Novi, Mich. USA, is a leading global supplier of systems and components for the automotive industry. Products include rubber and plastic sealing, fuel and brake lines, fluid transfer hoses and anti-vibration systems. Cooper Standard employs more than 32,000 people globally and operates in 21 countries around the world.