VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
The Company: Seasons Retirement Communities is a growing senior housing company that believes Happy Team Members = Happy Residents. We want our team members to have work-life balance, feel supported on the job and love what they do. We expect a lot form our team members because we believe our residents deserve the very best. If you are prepared to go above and beyond to make a difference, Seasons is the place for you. We hire individuals who are enthusiastic about working with seniors. At Seasons, our team members make a difference in our residents’ lives through meaningful connections and creating “Wow Moments” that matter. We support, encourage and celebrate these efforts because they have a positive impact on residents and team members alike. Simply put, it feels great to make a positive difference in the life of a senior.
The Position: We’re looking for a Resident & Guest Attendant – Care. Reporting to the Health & Wellness Manager, the RGA-Care is responsible for providing personal care and other services to residents in a safe and efficient manner in accordance to Seasons Retirement Communities’ policies and procedures.
- We offer complete training to right fit candidates
- Group discounts on home & auto insurance
- Corporate discounts for Goodlife Fitness memberships
- Assists and attends to care needs of the residents, including administration of medications as required
- Maintains work and storage areas in a clean, safe and sanitary manner
- Participates as a member of the Care Services team and provides support to the other members of the Resident and Guest Attendant team
- Observes and adheres to all policies and procedures, work standards and safety regulations
- Assists and attends to special needs of the residents as required
- Is aware of employee’s and supervisor’s responsibilities and follows all health and safety policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned or consistent with work routines and job descriptions
The Location: Seasons Strathroy is based in Strathroy, ON – https://www.seasonsretirement.com/locations/strathroy/
With a warm and welcoming atmosphere, Seasons Strathroy balances its elegant decor with a comfortable feeling of being home. Seasons Strathroy delivers a carefree lifestyle, offering quality care and excellent service as well as the peace of mind that comes from knowing we can meet our residents’ needs, now and in the future.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive wages
- Employee rewards & referral programs
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
In addition, the successful candidate will be required to project the appropriate image and focus on customer services in their dealings with residents, families and guests. Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills are essential, as is excellence in achieving continuous quality improvements. Related experience within the seniors housing industry is an asset.Education RequirementNot Applicable Experience Requirement
Qualifications or Skills Required:
- Must be able to read and communicate effectively
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrated empathy and understanding of the needs of seniors
- Effective interpersonal relationship and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to organize work and work under strict time constraints
- Must have a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness
- Must be able to operate related equipment
- Must be able to respond to emergency situations
- Must have/obtain current CPR & First Aid Certification
Kindly visit the Careers page of our website at www.seasonsretirement.com/company/careers to apply.
Click on the “Apply to work with us” slider. You can search for opportunities and submit an application for positions that interest you.About Employer
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. As a condition of employment, a Criminal Record Search which may include a vulnerable sector screen, will be required. Seasons Retirement Communities (“Seasons”) is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. In accordance with Season’s Accessibility Policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Season’s hiring process. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.