VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
We are currently looking for an accounts receivable professional to work within our accounting department. This position supports the inbound payment process by invoicing, receiving, reviewing and entering all required documentation intou our accouting system (SAP), as well as reviewing and following up with invoices that are past due.
This is a full-time position Monday - Friday. We offer a total compensation package which includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth and advancement, come grow with us!Education RequirementPost Secondary Diploma Experience Requirement
- Diploma in Business Administration or a related discipline, accounting experience with accounts receivable experience is required as well as experience with project/service invocing
- Highly organized to plan your day and prioritize your workload meeting all deadlines and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Must be able to work unsupervised and take full ownership of the job
- Strong communication skills to clearly communicate with other team members and customers
- Strong work ethic and desire to be part of a high-performing team
- Ability to problem solve and multi task to meet scheduled and unexpected deadlines
- Strong data entry skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Excel
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency while moving from one task to another promptly with smooth transition and efficiency
- Must work well independently or in a team environment
- Must be a quick learner and display initiative
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Must be legally entitled to work and live in Canada
- Valid G driver's license with clean abstract
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where your work day will rarely be the same but will always be exciting!!
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.comAbout Employer
Dairy Lane Systems (DLS) started in 1990 as a Surge and Mueller milking equipment dealer. Throughout the years DLS has expanded its scope to fully service all the major functions of a dairy farm. From the installation and servicing of automated milking systems (including robotics) and automated manure equipment, animal stabling and ventilation, we do it all here at DLS! In addition, we build and service biogas plants (DLS Biogas) and also build dairy barns (DLS Structures).
At DLS we strive to deliver growth, innovation and quality solutions in every aspect of our business. For over 25 years we have experienced success by providing excellent services aimed to meet the diverse needs of our customers. DLS is proud to offer the best for our people which is why we hire people ready to grow and excel. We know our people are our greatest asset and we provide the opportunity to have a career here, not just a job!