VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Painter - Afternoon Shift
- Prepares, primes, sands and paints all types of material
- Meets and maintains standards to provide quality-looking parts
- Mixes paint as necessary
- Helps to organize the material flow in the paint area and proper housekeeping standards
- Previous experience with painting in an industrial environment is an asset
- Able to identify multiple colours and ensure consistency
- Knowledge of and ability to mix paints is ideal
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to take instruction/direction
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency at work and able to work under pressure
- Possesses strong organizational skills
- Solid knowledge of painting trade equipment and tools is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to understand and follow Standard Work is critical to the success of this role
- Proven ability to work independently
- Demonstrates a positive attitude with the ability to interact effectively with other departments
$17.40 - $21.75/hourHow to Apply
If you feel you have the above skills and ablities and would like to apply for this position, please submit a resume to KML Windows Inc., 71 Second Street, Strathroy or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, July 27, 2018.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, KML Windows Inc. will provide accommodations to applicants with disablities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.About Employer
Andersen Corporate Values - Each employee is responsible for upholding these values in their daily activities.
INTEGRITY: Taking pride in our commitment to do the right thing by demonstrating fairness, integrity and high ethical standards in all our actions.
INNOVATION: Upholding our legacy of innovation and embracing change in all areas of our business as a means of attaining and sustaining leadership.
PARTNERSHIP: Cultivating successful relationships with everyone in our business circle and strengthening them through shared values, common goals and activie participation.
EXCELLENCE: Building customer trust and loyalty by understanding and caring about exceeding customer expectations.
CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP: Continuing our longstanding commitment to leadership in environmental stewardship and the communities in which we live and work.