- Posted on:
Mar 03, 2023
- Application Deadline:
Apr 03, 2023
- Position Type:
- Position Category:
Manufacturing / Production
- JOB TOOLS
Login or Register for an Account to save this job or apply directly if the employer has made the option available.
VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Welder - Fitters
We are looking for versatile Welder-Fitters to join our production team in Glencoe, ON. We are a MIG-only weld facility, and we work primarily with mild steel and standard wire. Our Welders prepare their own jigs and set-ups for welding, prep the product to be welded (i.e. grinding, drilling, tapping, cutting, etc.) and create quality welds according to blueprint specifications.Education RequirementSecondary School Diploma Experience Requirement
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has 2+ years of MIG welding experience, preferably in a production environment
- Is physically fit and can lift up to 50 lbs.
- Can read and understand blueprints
- Has prior experience and/or training in the use of overhead cranes
- Can work safely at various heights and in different positions
- Has a positive attitude
- Previous experience in a custom fabrication setting is considered an asset
- Caring environment
- Regular, full-time employment status with competitive wages, paid biweekly
- Quarterly bonus eligibility
- Overtime eligibility
- Comprehensive health and dental benefit plans
- Annual safety wear allowance
- Retirement savings plan with monthly employer contributions
To apply for the Weld Position: https://pentaequip.bamboohr.com/careers/70About Employer
We are an agricultural manufacturer specializing in the production of TMR mixers, spreaders and dump boxes. With over 25 years in business, we’ve proven to be a leader in the development and production of innovative and robust agricultural farm equipment.
We have two production facilities in Ontario located in Glencoe and Thamesville. Our products are manufactured in our Glencoe facility and then transported to Thamesville for final assembly and shipping.