VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Apprentice Diesel Mechanic or Fully-Licensed Diesel Mechanic
Promechanical Truck Repairs Inc. in Elginfield, near Lucan, is looking for an Apprentice Diesel Mechanic OR Fully-Licensed Diesel Mechanical to join their team. Immediate opening!
We are a busy shop that cares about offering opportunities to people who are eager to learn the trade and/or become an apprentice. Perhaps you don’t have experience working in shop, but have worked on a farm. You know how to use tools and read a tape measure?
If you are someone who likes to work with their hands, takes pride in the work they do and want to gain more or new skills, then we want to hear from you.
- Diagnose mechanical issues and perform repairs
- Use troubleshoots and critical thinking skills to get the job done
- Possess strong customer service skills
- Collaborate with team members
- Knowledge of diesel trucks, parts, repairs, mechanical functions, and tools
- Experience in the automotive trades
- Be punctual, motivated, and dedicated to workplace success
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Benefits to working for Promechanical
- Safe and caring work environment
- Work with skilled people
- Receive quality training and support
- Opportunity for growth
Wage: Depends on experience – For a Fully Licensed Diesel Mechanic. Entry Level would start at $15.50 per hour.How to Apply
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org