VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Hollandia Bakeries Ltd. is hiring a Full-Time Dough Mixer to join their team!
Responsible for weighing, measuring, and mixing different batches of dough. Required to follow a recipe provided by management. There will heavy lifting involved due to the large volume of dry goods that will be used.
Work on Mixing Area and provide leadership / support to the Mixing Crew. Responsible for set up, to organize, increase speed, and other duties in order to produce a consistent product in a timely manner that meets all standards set forth by Hollandia Bakery.
- Combine all raw materials in proper sequence and sign off that each ingredient has been added and processed for the correct amount of time as outlined in the mixing system (Formula Sheet)
- Rotate mixed ingredients back and forth to the line being served.
- Keep the line supplied with ingredients while adhering to the pace set by the Oven Leader.
- Complete and deliver all batch forms (Formula Sheet) to the Production Shift Manager.
- Keep/supervise your work area, tools and supplies, organized and sanitary throughout the shift.
- Assist in the training of mixing area helpers and / or assistant mixers.
- Follow all GMP’s and Safety Procedures as outlined by Hollandia Bakery.
- Performs other duties as requested by Production Shift Manager.
- Flexible on work schedule and Overtime as needed.
- Verify that all batches are produced on your shift on time.
- All product will be handled with care in the appropriate manner, as outlined in the Mixing System, in order to minimize loss in the quality or appearance of the finished product.
- The mixing area and tools will be maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Equipment problems or malfunctions and accidents will be reported immediately to the P. Manager.
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Reading, written and mathematical skills.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum supervision.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, climb, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, talk, hear, lift, and perform repetitive motions.
- Ability to frequently move objects up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack, and other material handling equipment.
- Ability to work well with the Mixing Team.
- Ability to move from one task to another with minimal distraction.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com