VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Home Town Quality Subs & Meats in Lucan is soon-to-be opening its doors in Lucan, and looking for a Team Member to join their staff.
We will be offering our customers premium quality meats and subs as well as seasonings, sauces, spices, rubs from all over and also including local products. We are looking for individuals who have knowledge or experience in butchery or meat cutting.
If you are love creating and preparing foods that our customers will enjoy and keep coming back for, we are the perfect place for you!
The position would include cutting and preparing different cuts and types of meat for display and sales. You would also be preparing and receiving orders and ensuring all customers walk out with that “Home Town” feeling.
- Cutting, preparing, packaging different types of meats
- Labelling, putting away and stocking products
- Custom cutting or preparation of meats based on customers’ request or specification
- Cleaning equipment and work areas to maintain health and sanitation standards
- Ensure operational and occupational health and safety standards are followed
- Assist in inventory management
- Provide friendly, efficient, and courteous customer service
- Answering telephone calls and receiving orders
- Completing sales and cashing out customers
- Occasional lifting of 50+lbs
- Continuous standing and bending
- Frequent use of eye hand combination and fine motor skills when cutting, preparing, and packaging of meat products
- Other duties as required
- Meat cutting experience of at least 3 years
- Being able to assist customers with meal ideas, cooking suggestions and upselling of other in-store products is an asset
- Required to have or willingness to obtain Safe Food Handlers Certificate & First Aid Certificate
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Has the “Home Town” persona
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Wage: $20.00-$25.00 per hourHow to Apply
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org