VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Payroll, Settlements. and Benefits Coordinator
Grace Transport Inc. is a family owned business operating for over 25 years and we pride ourselves on being the best in the industry. We are focused on our employees from the onset and believe them to be of highest value of any of our assets.
Our business is expanding and we are currently seeking a Payroll, Settlements and Benefits Coordinator – Maternity Leave Contract with a great attitude who wants to join the Grace Team!
- Analysis and compilation of weekly payrolls and owner operator settlements
- Preparation of source deduction, WSIB and EHT remittances and reconciliations
- Reconciliation of benefit and retirement plan statements
- Filing of Records of Employment
- Familiarity with Canada Labour Code
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Other duties as assigned
We offer from Day One:
- Competitive Wage
- Health & Dental benefits
- Health Care Spending Account
- Company paid Retirement Plan
- Post secondary degree or diploma preferred
- Previous payroll experience considered an asset
- Excellent computer skills, well-versed in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Clean criminal search
- Valid driver’s license
Interested applicants, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.About Employer
Grace Transport is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity.
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.